Monday 27 May 2013

not a fan of [unnecessary] change ...


but then again, who is? So this week when Flickr updated their site, I admit to cursing, several times, under my breath! I'm not a fan of the new style / LO. My first instinct was to try and revert back to the way it was before and the way I prefer it, but I guess I'll get used to it ... eventually.

In the mean time, here are the layouts I've created since my last post ...

Credits: Paislee Press - From Where I Stand (available @ The Lilypad)
Credits: One Little Bird - Philosophy + Philosophy Journaling Cards (available @ The Lilypad)
Credits: Paislee Press - From Where I Stand, Paislee Press - 2013 Calendar Kit (available @ The Lilypad)
Credits: One Little Bird - Philosophy (available @ The Lilypad)
Credits: Paislee Press - Press Plate No.37, Paislee Press - On My Desk (available @ The Lilypad)
Credits: Ange Designs - Mr & Mrs (available @ Digi-crea.fr)

No comments: