Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy love day ...

For me, Valentine's Day is drawing to close but I wanted to post a couple of photos of the finished / packaged mini meringue kisses I made for friends and family.

I put 12-15 kisses into a cellophane bag, added a topper of patterned paper (Die Cuts With A View, I think?), plus a quarter section of paper doily and then finished off by stapling a punched out a love heart in a contrasting paper ...


I used three different papers for the toppers but my favourite by far, was the black & white rose one; soooooo stylish ...

I must say a big "thank you" to my friend Hayley. She very kindly agreed to be my glamorous assistant and posed for the above photo for me. Thank you sweetie, you're an angel!

So how's your day been? Did you get any special surprises from the one(s) you love?

No comments: