Wednesday 24 June 2009

What Day Is It ...

... I can't believe I haven't blogged in a week. BAD BLOGGER!!! But in truth, you're not missing much. I've been busy doing ... actually I'm not sure what I've been doing ... but it must've been important otherwise I would've been here sooner.

So it's nearly my birthday and I'm excited, even though I've got nothing planned. Iain and I will probably go out for a meal, though we haven't really discussed it yet. More likely that we'll decide on the day. I'm DEFINITELY treating myself to a bottle of bubbly ... finances be damned!!!

Talking of finances, I've got an interview tomorrow morning! It's for a part-time receptionist job, working 12:45pm-5:15pm, Monday to Friday. It's not the kinda role I would normally apply for, but you know what? I feel like doing something different! Iain had a job interview last night ... YES last night, the role is working a night-shift, 10pm-6am, Monday to Friday. If he gets that job and I get my job, then I've no idea when we're actually going see each other!!! Oh well, guess we'll cross that bridge if / when we come to it.

Anyhoo, it's been a while since I posted any LO's, so here are a some of my recent creations. Enjoy!!!

click here for credits

click here for credits

click here for credits

No comments: