Tuesday 16 June 2009

MIA ...

... last week was an absolute BLAST, but oh boy I was soooooo tired at the end of it! Sue's Spotlight week was an incredible success with 400+ LO's being posted in her gallery. Being part of Sue's CT meant I was involved "behind the scenes" too. The best bit for me was that each day, I got to nominate my favourite "Layout Of The Day" (LOTD). With so many wonderful LO's to choose from, it wasn't as easy as you'd think, but it was sooooo much fun telling people you'd nominated them!!! There were some amazing nominations and I'm hoping to post some collages soon.

But for now it's back to reality and job hunting. Iain's got an induction tomorrow morning for a "temp" position at a company, he's not entirely certain it's the right role, but he's gonna give it a try. He was sooooo supportive of my decision to leave my last job after only 1 week, so I've already told him I'm 100% behind whatever decision he makes.

OK folks, this was only meant to be a quick post, so I'll sign off now & catch up with you all later.

No comments: